At Kaufman, we are committed to offering auction services in a manner that is both safe, and beneficial to all parties involved. As such, all sales will be moved to online only, pending further notice. Contact your Auctioneer for bidding options.
Please stay safe, wash your hands, and be mindful of others.
March 16, 2020 (Update)
All sales (when possible) will be moved to online only.
Live auctions will proceed with conditions:
• Customers are urged to register and bid online
• Onsite bidders will be limited based on government regulation
• We strongly suggest that only registered bidders attend live sales
• All sales will offer online or phone bidding options for those unable or unwilling to attend live sales
• Our Auction Chat Line will broadcast the sale ((when possible) as noted in sale ads) for those interested in the outcome but not interested in participating
• Auction sites will remain open for real estate and content previews
• Hand sanitizing stations will be made available at auction sites
• Food service is halted at all live auctions
Online only sale loadout pickup times will be staggered to avoid crowds.
March 13, 2020
The health of Kaufman’s clients, employees and partners is our primary concern. We are staying up to date on the to the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Currently, we’re working with legal counsel for further clarification regarding guidelines set by the Ohio Department of Health, as it pertains to public gatherings of 100 or more people.
For more information regarding a specific auction, please refer to the individual auction page on this site, or call (330) 852-4111.
In response to the virus, and building upon recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
All Kaufman equipment and surfaces are sanitized before and after each sale.
We will use a scheduling app for loadouts of online only sales to stagger pickup times and avoid large crowds.
We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.)
Hand sanitizer and disposable pens are readily available at all offices.
We realize this situation remains dynamic. Updates will be provided as we learn more. We are confident in our preparation and contingency planning for situations such as this. Kaufman has pioneered online auction sales in Ohio, and has every ability to deliver the same product our community has relied upon since 1975.
We are, and will remain, committed to providing the superior service and support you expect of us.
Until then, we’ll be keeping those directly affected by this virus in our thoughts and prayers.