Absolute Von Allman Estate ONLINE ONLY Auction
2 Story Home & Outbuildings on 1.88 Acres – Dover Ohio – Contents
Click HERE to view the full contents catalog.
Location: 321 W. 21st St. Dover OH 44622 GPS Coordinates: 40.5396924214264, -81.49308050113578 Directions: From Wooster Avenue between Schneider’s Crossing & Slingluff Avenue, take 21st west 3 blocks to property. Signs Posted.
Tuesday, May 4th, 2021
Real Estate: Begins ending at 6:00 PM
* 1.88 Acres * Dover Township * City of Dover * Tuscarawas County * 2 Parcels * 2 Story Home * Detached Garage * Barn * Outbuildings * City Lot * 1 Owner GMC Truck * Lawn & Garden * Tools * Household * Collectibles *
Open for Inspection: Thursday April 22nd 4:00-6:00 PM
Incredible opportunity for nearly 2 acres in Dover. This home is structurally sound, in need of updating. The home features kitchen, dining room, living room, and entry with open staircase to the upstairs which has 3 bedrooms and a full bath. The full basement includes a laundry, fruit cellar, and mechanical room. There is a nice front and rear porch. The home has public water & sewer, gas forced air heat, central air. Additionally, the property has a 20’x22’ detached garage, 16’x20’ bank barn, 14’x20’ chicken house, and a small smokehouse. The land is mostly flat with some fenced area including large garden areas, fruit trees, and plenty of usable space. Also, there is a small city lot in the Dover Corp. This is a very good opportunity for investors, developers, and home buyers.
Parcel 1: 1.63 acres including Home & Outbuildings
Parcel 2: .25 acre – Dover City Lot (Zoned R-2)
Legal: Located in. Legal: Parcels 1001891000, 1001892000, 1504244000 in Dover Township in Tuscarawas County and the Dover City SD. Taxes per half year are: $1,053.93.
Real Estate Terms: 10% Buyers Premium. 10% nonrefundable deposit day of sale with the balance due at closing. No financing or other contingencies, property sells “AS IS”. Any required inspections must be completed prior to bidding. Property sells subject to all articles of record, including but not limited to deed restrictions. Announcement’s day of sale take precedence over all previous advertising and statements. Auction will be offered in various amalgamations, including as individual parcels or lots, combinations of parcels or lots, and all parcels or lots as a whole. See sale order addendum day of sale for more details
KAUFMAN REALTY & AUCTIONS Auction by order of:
(888) 852-4111 www.kaufmanrealty.com Estate of Clarence E. Von Allman
CURT YODER, REALTOR/AUCTIONEER Mary Elizabeth Von Allman, Administrator
(330) 204-2447 [email protected] Tusc Co Probate# 2021 ES 60641
• Any inspection of the property OR purchase and title documents by the Buyer's council must be done prior to bidding.
• Any bid submitted during the sale is binding upon the bidder until the sale is concluded and the winning bidders are declared. It is possible the previous bids can become the winning bids if other combinations cause them to move back into winning position.
• The auto-extend feature for online-only real estate sales will be 5 minutes for the first 30 minutes of extension. If there have been 30 minutes of extension past the stated soft-close time the extension time will fall to 3 minutes.