West Lafayette Premier Hunting
118 Acres | Open & Wooded | Mineral Rights
Oxford Twp. | Coshocton Co. | Ridgewood LSD
Tuesday, September 12th at 6:00 PM
ATV Tour: Tuesday, September 5th from 4-6:00 PM
Location: Near 57470 Co Rd 5, West Lafayette, OH 43845
Directions: From OH-36 and OH-751 head south on OH-751 for 1.5 miles, turn left on Co Rd. 9,
0.9 miles turn right on Co Rd. 5, 0.7 miles to location on right.
Summary: This deer hunters delight has a lot to offer including food plots, open fields, brushy draws, several stand sites and of course the most important thing of all, Location!! Just minutes southeast of West Lafayette this 118 acres sprawls across several valleys and would make a quality investment complete with mineral rights just in time to enjoy the fall hunting season.
- Parcel 1: 21.55 Acres with 902’ of road frontage. A lot of the groundwork has been laid with a nice driveway put in and cleanup done around an older home that could have potential with a remodel. Approximately 14.5 acres of open field that has been planted as a food plot and offers abundant potential for some field edge hunting.
- Parcel 2: 96.63 Acres with 329’ of road frontage. Approximately 8 Acres of wooded ground with the remainder being open ground with several large established food plots. Several hunting blinds are included on this parcel with lots of potential existing for additional sites. Water sources and natural brushy draws and funnels makes for an ideal trophy property that is easily accessible. With the added bonus of mineral rights included, here’s an investment that you can enjoy for years to come.
Legal: Coshocton County Parcel 02900-000-435-01 in Oxford Township and Ridgewood LSD
Taxes: Taxes are currently $713.60 annually.
Terms: A 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to determine contract price. 10% nonrefundable down payment day of sale with the balance due at closing. The sale is not contingent upon buyer securing financing and or any additional contingencies, property sells “AS IS”. Any required inspections must be completed prior to bidding. Sellers to transfer any and all owned mineral rights. Property sells subject to all articles of record. Announcements day of sale take precedence over all previous advertising and statements.
Sale: By the order of Miller and JLRS
Kaufman Realty & Auctions, LLC.
Agent: Aaron Miller, REALTOR®
(330) 473-7359 or [email protected]
Agent: Jimmy Mast, REALTOR®
(330) 466-2594 or [email protected]
Agent: Eli Troyer, CAI, REALTOR® / Auctioneer
(330) 317-9259 or [email protected]
Agent: Kevin Lehman, CAI, AMM, Assoc. Broker / Auctioneer
(330) 601-2339 or [email protected]