Fully Equipped Food Trailer, Dodge Pick-up, Camper, Toyota SUV
Online only auction begins ending Nov. 28 at 7:00 PM.
Located 2474 St. Rt. 511 Perrysville, OH 44864
Preview will be by appointment Nov. 27
- 2019 FULLY EQUIPPED FOOD TRAILER, 20FT. INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING: DUKE FOOD WARMER, 48" GAS GRIDDLE SITTING ON A SERV-WARE FRIDGE, COOK-RITE 4-BURNER STOVE, SERV-WARE 2 BASKET FRYER, SERV-WARE COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATOR, 76" LONG STAINLESS WINDOW COUNTER, 3 BAY STAINLESS SINK ALONG WITH HOT WATER HEAT. SIDE AWNING. ASSORTED SMALL ITEMS INCLUDED. THIS 2019 TRAILER IS READY FOR YOUR BUSINESS TODAY.
- 2015 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4x4 Cummins w/ 176,000 miles, Good solid truck.
- 2021 WINNEBAGO MICRO MINNIE CAMPER MOD. MM1708FB. Front queen bed floorplan with no slideout, galley with dinette, and rear corner bathroom. THIS CAMPER WAS USED FOR ONE TRIP TO FLORIDA. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. COMES WITH BATTERY BACKUP POWER WITH SOLAR.
4. 2007 Toyota Forerunner Limited 4x4 w/ 141,862 miles V8 4.7L Engine
5. 2011 Ford Transit van 141,500 miles.
Terms: 10% Buyers Premium. Cash, check or wire transfer accepted for payment
Mervin Lehman CAI Auctioneer/Realtor
Kaufman Realty and Auctions
Payment can be cash, certified check or wire.
All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied.
Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Any mention of an item’s condition is not an official grading of the item’s condition. When you are not certain of the condition or wear of an item, please bid accordingly.
Preview is strongly suggested to gauge the condition of each piece and to gain perspective on the size or number of items in each lot.
We are not as mean as we sound, but please do your best to play by the rules. It is the only way we can serve you and the rest of our customers to the best of our ability.
Bidding: You must be registered to place a bid on an item. By placing a bid, you agree to all the terms and conditions that apply to that auction.
Before you bid, please take a few seconds, and look at the information provided. This will have the location, date / times for the preview and pickup, and other pertinent information. All bids are final. We cannot retract or remove a bid.
We respect your privacy and that of the other bidders. We will not release your information to anyone without your permission.
You are bidding on the described item, not the photo. Please let us know if you see an error in our listings. We strive to be as accurate as possible. Kaufman Realty & Auctions is not responsible for any computer malfunctions during the Auction.
Preview: Not all our auctions have a preview available. Preview is an “open house” to allow our customers to inspect the items before they bid or buy.
Items are identified by the lot number affixed to the item.
Preview is highly recommended so you can make your own determination of quality, size, condition, weight, item location, and all the other variables that are difficult to convey in a photo. Although not all auctions have previews. Please bid accordingly.
All items must be removed during the schedule pickup time(s).
Any items not removed during the pickup times will become the property of Kaufman Realty & Auctions & will be handled at our discretion (unless other arrangements have been made).
Kaufman Realty & Auctions reserves the right to ban or do business with anyone they feel unqualified.
Please bring plenty of help and proper equipment needed to remove your items. Auction staff is not available to assist with loading. Do not bring a Pinto to take home a bedroom suite, please.
Kaufman Realty & Auctions is not responsible for any computer or technical errors.
SHIPPING: We use Shipping Saint as a third party for our rates. We charge the customer for the shipping cost plus packaging and labor. We take great care with our shipping. We also use insurance which does a great job protecting our clients against damage during the shipping process.