- Shreve Area Absolute Auction -
Hunt, Farm, or Build in Western Holmes County
Location: 9087 OH-514, Shreve, OH 44676
Directions: From Intersection of OH-83 & Co Rd. 1: Head west on Co Rd. 1 for 5.2 miles,
turn left on OH-514, 0.4 miles to Auction location.
Onsite Auction: Saturday, January 29th, 11:00 AM
145+ Acres in 12 Parcels * 40’x 72’ Pole Barn * Outstanding Building Sites
Prime Ag Land * Excellent Hunting Tracts * Timber Potential * Mineral Rights
Holmes Co. * Ripley Twp * West Holmes SD
ATV Tour: Saturday, January 22nd 10:00-Noon
Located just minutes south of Shreve and equal distance between Wooster, Millersburg, or Loudonville, here’s an exceptional opportunity to buy property with a varied selection of land available. Beautiful building sites with road frontage on 3 different roads to choose from, whether you’re looking for wooded or open ground there is something here for every preference. The wooded ground has a growing stand of hardwoods with some nice walnut, and the open land makes for excellent agriculture opportunities. The mineral rights that are included with the property presents both a short & long-term investment strategy with several producing wells on the property. Several wooded tracts gives the potential for hunting close to home with secluded field edges and natural water sources. Whether you’re on the market for that hunting tract, farming land, or you’ve been looking for that building site in the country, it all awaits you at this momentous multi-parcel auction.
- Tract 1: 6.8+/- Acres, 299’ of frontage on Co Rd. 1. Mostly open, rolling ground with some woods and creek toward the rear of the property.
- Tract 2: 5.08+/- Acres, 781’ of combined frontage on Co Rd. 1 and OH-514. Open & rolling ground.
- Tract 3: 10+/- Acres, 612’ of frontage on OH-514. Approx. 6 acres of open ground with the balance being wooded. An existing drive is in place making for an ideal building site.
- Tract 4: 24.2+/- Acres, 814’ of frontage on OH-514. Mostly wooded with approx. 4.5 acres of open ground to the rear of property making for a food plot and excellent hunting parcel.
- Tract 5: 35+/- Acres, 233’ of frontage on OH-514. Mostly wooded with approx. 3 acres of open ground to the rear of property making for a food plot and excellent hunting parcel.
- Tract 6: 15.37+/- Acres, 742’ of frontage on OH-514. 40’ x 72’ pole barn and existing drive. Gently rolling, open ground, bordered to the south by a wooded drainage ditch.
- Tract 7: 5+/- Acres, 652’ of frontage on OH-514. Mostly open ground with an existing farm drive. Bordered to the rear by a wooded drainage ditch. Excellent building site.
- Tract 8: 3+/- Acres, 260’ of frontage on OH-514. Open building site bordered to the rear by a wooded drainage ditch.
- Tract 9: 12.25+/- Acres, 50’ of frontage on Co Rd. 51. Mostly open ground with the exception of approx. 5.7 acres of wooded ground with an old existing homestead.
- Tract 10: 23.41+/- Acres, 50’ of frontage on Co Rd. 51. Mostly open ground. Excellent agriculture tract.
- Tract 11: 2.82+/- Acres, 254’ of frontage on Co Rd. 51. All wooded building site.
- Tract 12: 2.82+/- Acres, 254’ of frontage on Co Rd. 51. All wooded building site.
This is a property you must see to appreciate. Walk or drive the land at your convenience and risk prior to the auction or attend the ATV tour on Saturday, January 22nd from 10-noon.
REAL ESTATE TERMS: A 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid to determine final contract price. 10% nonrefundable down payment day of sale with the balance due at closing. No financing or other contingencies, property sells “AS IS” and absolute to the highest bidder. Any required inspections must be completed prior to bidding. Sellers to transfer any and all owned mineral rights. Property sells subject to all articles of record. Announcements day of sale take precedence over all previous advertising and statements. Auction will be offered in various amalgamations, including as individual parcels or lots, combinations of parcels or lots, and all parcels or lots. Contact agent for the sale order pertaining to this auction and or see sale order addendum day of sale for more details. Note each sale has a specific order, some and or all terms may apply, contact agent for details.
Legal; Holmes County Parcel 23-00263-000 & 23-00262-003, Ripley Township, West Holmes SD. Taxes are currently $1,813.72 annually. Any CAUV recoupment would be the responsibility of the buyer.
Sale by the Order of: Shyanne Vansickle
KAUFMAN REALTY & AUCTIONS
330.857.7777 or www.kaufman-auctions.com
Eli Troyer, CAI, REALTOR/AUCTIONEER
330.621.0207 or [email protected]
Kevin Lehman, AMM, REALTOR/AUCTIONEER
330.621.0207 or [email protected]